Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two days and counting!

Hard to believe that my sister will be getting married this Saturday, June 12th. I am so proud of her and happy for her! She's been dating her fiance for seven years, so I know they're ready for this day, too. :)

Our schedule for the next couple of days will be fairly intense, but also fairly typical for two days before the wedding. It's very similar to the schedule we had for my wedding last year, so I know what's coming up. In fact, I'm awaiting a phone call from my mom right now to join her and my sister to run errands, eat lunch, and then have our nails done. This morning, I spent the first three hours of my day in the gym. I went to an earlier RPM class than I normally go to, met with my personal trainer for half an hour, walked on the treadmill for half an hour, and then attended my normal yoga class. It was amazing, and now I'm feeling really exhausted. I actually fell asleep during savasana (corpse pose--final meditation) and dreamt. It wasn't until my instructor's gentle voice entered my dreams that I remembered I was in yoga. I've never fallen asleep during savasana before, so I think it's fairly obvious how exhausted I am.

Last night we celebrated Robert's birthday with a bunch of friends, a lot of grilled meat, and a brand-spanking new kegerator with Yuengling on tap. (This was my graduation/birthday/anniversary present to Robert.) We had an amazing time; I am truly grateful for all of our friends who came out and helped us celebrate his birthday in style! :) We are in love with our kegerator; I have a feeling it'll serve as a sort of social beacon for our friends for years to come. :)

Well, my call to run errands has arrived, so I'll cut this short for now. Likely the next time I'll update will be after the wedding. :)

Love to all!

No comments: