Sunday, December 27, 2009

New layout and header

My amazing husband bought me a fabulous gift for Christmas: Photoshop 8! :D Around Thanksgiving, we also purchased the full assortment of our beautiful engagement and wedding photos by Heather Carson.

I spent most of this evening fiddling around with my layout. If you happened to visit my blog between 3 and 8:30 p.m. Central, you probably noticed that it didn't look the way it looks right now. I think I'm satisfied with its appearance for now--I'm sure I'll change it again in the future, ha. I tend to do that.

But, I did want to give credit where it was due. Obviously, the layout, header, and headings come from The Cutest Blog on the Block. I made appropriate changes to the header, and the photos I selected are from our wedding day by Heather Carson at Carson Studios. If you're in need of a photographer in this area, I would strongly recommend Heather. Not only is she a fantastic photographer, but she also made us feel like the only clients in the entire world.

Coming next: a fun New Year's Eve get-together, a fun New Year's Day bowl game with friends, and a double-date-night at The Melting Pot and to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra! :)

No comments: