Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy birthday, Lauren! :)

Today is my sister's birthday! She turns 25, which is both very exciting (25 was one of my favorite years), but also a little bizarre. I can still look at her and see that toddler with chocolate icing smeared all over her face as we celebrated her second birthday. She may not appreciate that, haha. But I'm very happy we're going to be celebrating with the family this weekend, and I can't wait for her to see the gifts Robert and I got her.

We love you, Lauren! Enjoy 25!! :D

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I know what you mean...it's weird to think about the fact that the kid who used to run out of the shower, shake his little weenie around, and run off giggling is going to have a kid soon...

hahahaha Now, I KNOW my brother would not appreciate that!

A. Hab. said...

Lol, it's fun being a big sister and knowing these things, isn't it? ;)